Join us on May 5 from 7—9 p.m. for a really fun Cinco de Mayo celebration in the studio! ¡Olé!
Succulents are all the rage right now—they are being used in wedding centerpieces, as corsages, and in drought tolerant, low maintenance gardens. They make great houseplants, are easy to care for, have few diseases and pests, and come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
We are going to gather to make these gorgeous succulent planters in upcycled wine bottles. These make a perfect centerpiece for your table, look great resting in a windowsill, make a great gift (think Mother’s Day), and are hearty enough to be left outside in an area that does not get exposed to a lot of water.
We will create our one-of-a-kind planters using a wide variety of succulents, stones, seashells, and sand dollars as we sip sangria and relax. Feel free to show up in your serape or sombrero! ¡Olé!
- All materials are included in the fee (including sangria and Cinco de Mayo munchies).
- Each participant will leave with one planter. If you want to make an additional one (keep one and give one away), there will be an extra fee of $35, which you can pay in the registration link. (select the “I also want to make an extra” option)
- You will be given instructions for how to plant and how to care for your succulents.
- Advance registration is required and registration will close on 4/25 so I can order the appropriate number of supplies.
- *We need a minimum of 10 to run this program.
- Given that there will be alcohol, this is a 21+ event. If you are looking for something where you can bring a child, please join us for our May Shelter From the Storm event which will occur on a Sunday in May.