STEP RIGHT UP! Join us for our final after-school program of the 2016-2017 academic year. In this fun and whimsical six-week program, we are going to explore all things circus related (*minus the animal cruelty, bad smell, and overpriced concessions).
In this series, the girls are going to have an opportunity to kick back, have loads of fun, and showcase all of the artistic techniques and talents they have acquired thus-far. Using paper, paints, and 3D embellishments (all circus-themed), we will help them create a stupendous book-shaped shadowbox with 12 individual compartments. Each compartment will be decorated will all of their creative and personal touches, resulting in an incredible one-of-a-kind project.
Everyone is going to love the bright colors, the nostalgia, and the whimsy associated with this unforgettable, not-to-be-missed project. *As we go through the six weeks, we will also scatter some circus-themed fun along the way (think circus snacks, games, etc).
- This series will run on Thursdays from May 4—June 8
- We meet from 2:45-4:30 p.m.
- Classes take place at our 358 Woodland St studio in Holliston.
- Registration is limited to 12 girls and pre-registration is required.
- This class is appropriate for girls in 3rd—8th grade.
- Class fee includes all art materials.
- Sibling discount available: click appropriate option in drop-down box.