Calling all local high school girls! Want to destress after the SAT’s? Need to decompress after midterms? Want to have a fun, relaxing night in the studio where you can either make new friends or be with friends? During this really zen and chill event, I am going to teach you how to create your very own boho dreamcatcher. You’ll have the opportunity to add beads and baubles to make this project a truly one-of-a-kind creation. During the class, we will also discuss strategies that will help you manifest your dreams and have faith in your abilities to make all of your goals and wishes come true.
You will love this cherished project and it will look great hanging in a place of prominence in your home!
- This one-time course will run on Saturday, November 11 from 6-8 p.m.
- This class will take place at our 358 Woodland St studio in Holliston.
- This class is for girls in grades 9-12 only.
- Registration will be capped at 14 girls for this class. Minimum attendance required to run the program is EIGHT girls.
- Class fee includes all art materials and light snacks/beverage.
- Sibling discount available: click appropriate option in drop-down box.
- There are no refunds for this class, so please be sure you/your child can commit to this evening. Credits can be applied to future programs.