In a deliberate studio move designed to raise the collective vibration and point our compasses to JOY, we are switching gears in the studio this time around! These decorative craft circles were the inspiration for an exciting new series where we will spend time focusing on all of the GOOD in our world. Each week, we will take an in-depth look at some of the things we take for granted: the people, places, things, food, and moments that make up the fabric of our lives. The focus is on GRATITUDE, weaving our stories, and laying the groundwork for a legacy.
This class will seamlessly integrate words, pictures, thoughts, and wishes as we compile a beautifully woven tapestry of story and color. The finished project will be one worthy of passing down from generation to generation. As Maya Angelou once said, “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
So, come tell your stories. Focus on joy and gratitude. Feel good. And make art!
- This series will run from March 30—May 11 (Thursdays)
- We will meet from 10 a.m.—noon
- We will NOT meet the week of April vacation
- All art supplies are included in the pricing
- *The series will run as long as there is a minimum of 8 attendees
- *Registration closes on March 16 or when sold out.