In this series, which starts the end of March, we are going to visually, cognitively, and creatively usher in spring! Each week, we will explore some of the lessons we can learn from plants and flowers and how those lessons can help us be the best humans we can be. This powerful series will combine floriculture, botany, and art, and enrich the girls in ways both seen and unseen.
What can weeds teach us about perseverance and acclimating to your environment?
Roses have thorns. What are some of our human self-protection mechanisms?
Every plant species needs key things in order to survive, and thrive. What are our basic needs? Are they similar? Different?
What can a beautiful garden in bloom teach us about being ourselves and not competing with those around us?
Our medium for manifesting these messages will be paint. Each week, the girls will creative a beautiful botanical canvas. By the end of the series, they will have created a beautiful art installation, worthy of a prominent place in your home.
- This series will run on Mondays from March 27—April 24
- We meet from 2:45-4:30 p.m.
- Classes take place at our 358 Woodland St studio in Holliston.
- Registration is limited to 12 girls and pre-registration is required.
- This class is appropriate for girls in 3rd—8th grade.
- Class fee includes all art materials.
- Sibling discount available: click appropriate option in drop-down box.