Private Coaching Sessions
Sometimes you know you need to do the work and you desperately want to take the first step, but a group dynamic is not for you. You simply need to go it alone. A private session might be right for you if you are an introvert, are suffering from severe anxiety or depression, or are recovering from a trauma. Individual sessions are perfect for people who are currently under the care of a licensed therapist and would like the addition of a creative exploratory outlet for their emotions. At-risk children and teens benefit tremendously from the art-based empowerment and personal development model that we specialize in.
Most sessions take place in our Holliston, MA studio (we also utilize Skype for distance coaching). Each session is 90 minutes long. During our sessions you can expect:
- To be able to share your tragedies and triumphs in a nurturing, judgment-free environment
- To be presented with a variety of tools designed to connect you to who you are as a spiritual being
- To be given an assortment of resources for living with more ease around your challenges.
- To experience healing via discussions, interpersonal connections, art, meditations, & forming a deeper connection to yourself and the world around you.
- To receive spiritual and artistic support, understanding, and compassion
- To take an active role in your own growth and healing (non-negotiable)
- To be held lovingly accountable for both your process and your progress
IMPORTANT: Our time together is not a substitute for a clinical therapy process, nor is it intended to address or solve a mental health emergency. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional immediately.
To Book a Session
If you would like to explore private coaching, please contact me directly by sending a detailed email with your existing challenges and desired outcomes. We will then set up an informal phone consultation to be sure this partnership feels like a good fit for the both of us. We will also discuss timing and fees. If both parties agree to move forward, you will receive a detailed contract and coaching agreement. We will begin our work together once the contract and deposit have been received.