By definition, alchemy means “the magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into something of great value.” Alchemy is also known as a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination. That is EXACTLY what my goal for this program is; ordinary moments made extraordinary by adding love, grace, magic, wonder, and creation.
The Self Esteem Through Art studio is a safe, judgment-free space for you to come as you are, do something beneficial and restorative for yourself, and use some high-end art supplies as you explore your innate creativity. It is a place to learn, to grow, and to make connections with other women. We talk, we laugh, we reflect, we empathize, we connect, we create, and sometimes we cry (and that’s okay!).
Each week, we will let either a journaling prompt, a literary concept, a quote, or an action item guide us creatively, spiritually, and emotionally. Women leave the studio each week feeling refreshed, recharged, and more resilient. They feel seen, heard, and loved. They feel as though they have given themselves a gift—and they HAVE!
Join us this fall for 7 incredible weeks. This promises to be a magical and transformational experience for all!
- This series will run for seven weeks, from September 7—October 19 (Thursdays).
- We will meet from 9:30 a.m.—11:30 a.m.each week.
- The studio is located at 358 Woodland St in Holliston, MA
- NEW OFFERING: I will keep the studio open an extra 30 minutes (until noon) for people who need to catch up, finish up,
or want 1:1 assistance.
- Your brand new art journal and all art supplies are included in the pricing.
- *The series will run as long as there is a minimum of 8 attendees.
- Maximum number of attendees: 14.
- *$209 is our early-bird pricing through August 14th. On August 15th, the price goes up to $245.
*Image is the original work of one of my very talented students.