What activity boosts confidence, encourages introspection, promotes creativity, and helps girls safely navigate what is often complex social and emotional terrain as they make their way to adulthood? ART JOURNALING!
Art journaling, in its many and varied forms, is a technique I use over and over again with my group classes and my private clients. You know why? Because we repeatedly and consistently see positive results! This practice, when made habitual, can serve your girls well as they learn and grow and try on assorted personas to see how they fit.
I believe in the power of art journaling so much that I wrote an ebook about it! In it, I give you ten specific writing prompts and art ideas designed to promote confidence and self-esteem. Giving girls an opportunity to reflect in a creative and judgment-free way helps to foster a love of personal reflection, gratitude, and social/emotional growth. Girls report feeling more in control, feeling less stressed and anxious, and they like the alternative to numbing out in front of a screen.
These are some of the topic areas that will be discussed in the book:
- Family/Family Traditions
- What Do You Do When You Have Made a Mistake?
These are some of the direct benefits of an art journaling practice:
- Increased imagination and willingness to play and explore
- A stronger connection to one’s moral compass
- Increased social and emotional intelligence
- A greater propensity for gratitude
- Perseverance and an ability to overcome adversity
- A way to directly and indirectly deal with complex and powerful emotions (perfect for children with anxiety, depression, etc)
- This publication is not a substitution for mental health services or a clinical therapy process. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional immediately.
- This material is copyrighted as the intellectual property of Jenn Pipe and Self Esteem Through Art and is not to be copied, reproduced, or shared in any capacity. Please act in integrity around the purchase of this material. Thank you in advance.
This ebook is like getting 10 in-person classes with me for a fraction of the price! If you are looking to build a beneficial, lifelong habit and give your daughter a positive creative and emotional outlet, this is it. (*Please Note: This is a book that will be delivered in electronic format once payment is received. There are NO REFUNDS for this publication!)