Do you have a smattering of sticky notes or scraps of paper with your ideas, tasks, and appointments scattered all about? Have you struggled to find ONE ideal organizational system that will allow you to keep track of personal, business, and familial commitments? Do you ever forget appointments, meetings, or have a hard time keeping track of all of your children’s activities? Have you ever had a brilliant idea that you jot down on a napkin, back of an envelope, or receipt and then you lose it…thereby missing out on a priceless moment of inspiration and clarity? Do you struggle to find a balance between the digital and analog world? Or feel that the digital world is failing you?
Do you love the idea of housing all of your brilliant ideas, appointments, important dates to remember, meeting notes, daily tasks, life moments, goals, dreams, family calendar, grocery lists, and daily schedule in ONE PLACE? Would your quality of life increase if you could spend just 10-15 minutes ONCE a week (more if you desire) planning out your week and knowing everything—literally everything—was at your fingertips?
I am holding an ONLINE Bullet Journaling primer for anyone who thinks this easy, thorough, life-changing system could improve their organization and efficiency in one way or another. This (roughly) two hour class will take place ON FACEBOOK on Friday, January 5 from 10 a.m.—noon EST. The best part about an online class? You don’t have to be available at the specific time in order to participate—and you can join in from anywhere in the world! You can watch the video when it is convenient for you! You can tune in from the comfort of your own home, your office, or a local café. You also have the ability to download and replay it over and over in case you forget something! You can ask questions in the comments section and I will answer them.
- The class takes place on Friday, January 5 from 10 a.m.—noon EST.
- That is the time the class will be broadcast LIVE, but you have the option to watch it at a later time if the time is not convenient for you. All of the content will remain available for you to view when it is convenient for you. The video is downloadable.
- This is an ONLINE class that will take place in a private Facebook group. You need to have access to Facebook in order to participate.
- Upon registering, you will be given a link to the group and you can send a request to “join” prior to the event time. As the moderator, I will approve all paid participants.
- All you have to do the morning of the event is make sure you are logged into Facebook and viewing the private page. You will see the live video pop up automatically.
- You will receive a recommended “supply list.” This list is based on my experience with Bullet Journaling. It is not mandatory…the beauty of this process is that you get to make it your own—including what kinds of supplies you use.
- This is a “getting started” class, so we will be talking about all of the basics—flow, how to incorporate all of the pieces, and how you can make this work for you whether you are a student, a professional, or a busy adult. I will NOT be giving examples of creating artistic renditions of bullet journals in this live class, but I will put some samples in the group so you can experiment with that on your own.
- The private Facebook group will remain online until February to allow you to go through an entire cycle and get your questions answered. You will have the ability to share your work and get feedback. Allowing members of the group to interact and share for a month allows space for added inspiration, ideas, and accountability. So even if you can’t make it “live,” you will have the opportunity to interact, get your questions answered, and be inspired by this new tool.
- There are NO REFUNDS or credits for this class (unless I need to cancel it for some reason). The class is in digital format and you will have the ability to access it at any time. Things crop up and life happens, but this class will be available for you regardless, so no refunds.