Let me bring your words and ideas to life while you get to experience a little bit of what the Self Esteem Through Art culture is all about!
I am a big believer in surrounding yourself with positive messages (AND positive people). I have signs and mantras all over both my home and my art studio (*much of it is original artwork made by me). I absorb these messages by osmosis each and every day and it helps to raise the collective vibration of the places I spend the most time. As a highly visual and tactile person, my mindset benefits tremendously from seeing these snippets front-and-center each day. Some of the messages I see every day are:
- Some Succeed Because They Are Destined To, Most Succeed Because They Are Determined To
- Scatter Kindness
- You May Say I’m a Dreamer But I’m Not the Only One
- Be Gentle With Your Words
- We Can Do Hard Things
- Believe You Can
- The World Will Be Saved By the Western Woman
- There Is Nothing More Artistic Than to Love People
- I Must Be a Mermaid For I Have No Fear of Depths, and a Great Fear of Shallow Living.
I want to create an original Self Esteem Through Art mini mantra for YOU! I want to help you surround yourself with positivity, meaningful messages, and beautiful, vibrant small-scale art.
What do you most need to hear and see?
What words, quotes, and mantras make your soul sing?
What talisman or guidepost do you need to see each and every day?
What affirmation will support you in your healing, recovery, or awesome life journey?
I want to create a unique, visual representation of the things your head and heart need to hear. I want you to feel supported in your journey, and experience joy around your goals and dreams. I want to be your creative partner and bring color to your conscience, texture to your thoughts, and vibrancy to your voice.
You can place these soul cards on a bulletin board, put them near your computer, frame them near your bed so they are the first things you see each day, create one for a friend who is going through a tough time, create one for your child to give them a boost or congratulate them for a job well done, or send one to someone who is sick. They make wonderful random acts of kindness. You can use them as bookmarks, tuck them into fresh flower arrangements, give them as graduation gifts or birthday presents. No matter what you do or how you use them, they will make you smile.
What Will You Receive?
- I will create a one-of-a-kind mini mantra or soul card of your word or quote.
- I will only be creating 30 of these in the month of August, so order your mini-mantra/soul card today!
- Each piece will be shipped directly to you and shipping is included in the price. (*Orders outside of the USA may be subject to additional shipping and will require additional time.)
- You can either give me a specific words to work with, or you can simply tell me a bit about yourself and I will create a message that I think will most resonate with you/what you are going through/where you want to be. Leave your words or your description in the notes to seller section.
- All artwork will range in size from 3″x5″—5″x7″, depending on the length of the message.
- I will use a wide assortment of art materials to create your mixed-media piece and each piece will be created on high-quality mixed-media stock.
- If you want to incorporate a specific color scheme, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- This will be a highly intuitive labor of love. I want you to be happy with your piece, but all pieces will be originals and no refunds will be given.
- *The images in the product gallery are samples only and are not for sale.
- If you have any questions, please contact me before placing your order.